This is a plugin for WTW communicator using Off-the-Record Messaging protocol to guarantee:
- encryption - no one else can read your messages,
- authentication - you can be sure who are you talking to,
- deniability - after the conversation it is not possible to prove that you are the author of sent messages,
- perfect forward secrecy - losing your private key does not imply that your previous conversations are compromised.
Last version 0.4.2.0 [MD5: 2ed602f46a8f0e22c12bfe4e4b5f3950]
Sources are available at GitHub.
How to start
Why does it work only for XMPP protocol?
What does it mean that conversation is not private/unverified/private?
Are there alternative ways to authenticate the person?
How to use custom icons?
- Updated OTR library to version 4.1.1
- Fixed two bugs that happened when the peer has ended private converstaion
- Fixes displaying some HTML entities if they occurred in messages
- Possibility to use custom icons
- Plugin messages are displayed with different style
- Fixes regarding plugin unload
- Icons added
- Fixed displaying private keys' hashes
- Notifications are displayed if some OTR errors occur
- Metacontacts are now supported
- Plugin-generated messages are no longer being archived
- Fixed handling multiple accounts
- Changed WTW API hooks
- Added feature to choose an encryption policy
- The plugin settings now saved in INI file
- Added feature to save the plugin logs to a file
- Fixed support for multiple protocols (Gadu-Gadu supported)
- Changed the build configuration from Debug to Release
- First implementation